The Native American Fish & Wildlife Society 2023 Annual National Conference will take place on April 24-27, 2023 in Anchorage, AK hosted by Chugach Regional Resources Commission. We are now accepting applications for the 2023 National Conference Student Travel Scholarships.
- Students do not have to present to receive funding, HOWEVER students who submit an abstract (due February 10th, submit abstracts here) and will be presenting will receive priority in awarding.
- Must be a current undergraduate or graduate Native American and/or Alaskan Native student majoring within the natural resource, wildlife, fisheries, conservation and environmental law related fields.
- Enrolled in an accredited college/university for Spring 2023
- As a recipient, you must complete the responsibilities: attend the national conference in it’s entirety, abide by the NAFWS Travel Policy, present in the concurrent session or poster session, submit Reflection & Goals Worksheet, and attend the Meet & Greet.
- Failure to meet the recipient responsibilities will affect future awarding.
Deadline for Scholarship Application: March 10, 2023
Note: You will work with the Education Coordinator to make your travel arrangements (booking airfare and lodging).
For more information:
Ashley Mueller, Education Coordinator
303-466-1725 Ext. 4