NAFWS Presents One Health Webinar Series
The Native American Fish & Wildlife Society (NAFWS) presents a new One Health Webinar Series hosted by Tolani Francisco, DVM MPH. One Health is a collaborative approach to achieving optimal health outcomes that recognizes the interconnectedness of human, animal, and environmental health. Join us to learn of the potential impacts to you, your tribe and receive updates for your region.
One Health Webinar Series Schedule
Webinars will take place on the first Wednesday every other month at 1:00PM Mountain Time.
- December 7, 2022 – Prion Diseases
- February 1, 2023 – More Than Marijuana
- April 5, 2023 – Invasive Species and the Diseases They Bring
- June 7, 2023 – Avian Health
- August 2, 2023 – Rabies
- October 4, 2023 – Let’s Talk About Poop