NATIONAL WILDLIFE SERVICES COMMITTEE (NWSAC) SEEKS NOMINATIONS
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant Inspection Service (APHIS) has addressed a letter to Tribal Leaders seeking nominations for the National Wildlife Services Advisory Committee (NWSAC).
The 20 member NWSAC serves to advise the Secretary of Agriculture on Wildlife Services (WS) issues, including:
- overall policy and guidance for the operation of the WS program;
- resources to accomplish the WS mission;
- impacts of depredating wildlife;
- public health and safety problems created by birds and other wildlife; and
- research activities and priorities to address wildlife damage management needs
Consider nominating yourself or a member of your Tribe/organization to serve as a NWSAC member.
For more information contact Carrie Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org