You may participate virtually or in-person. Members and Non-members will have to register and receive the same price. The proceeds will go towards funding our scholarships that are awarded to our Native Scholars pursuing degrees in the Natural Resources and related fields. You can also make an additional online donation here.
First 50 people to register for the virtual or in-person run, will receive a t-shirt and medal! We will post a photo of them once they are available.
- Register between April 1st – 30th, 2022: $35.00
- Register between May 1st – 12th, 2022: $40.00 (Increase by $5)
- When checking out please be sure to scroll down of page to select your t-shirt size and to indicate if you are participating virtually or in-person.
Virtual Participation: Sunday, May 1 – Tuesday May 31, 2022. You will have this time period, after you register, to put in your 5K. Please upload a run selfie and/or screen shot of your course (phones usually have apps that show your time & course) in your swag with the hashtag #NAFWS2022SwampRun on your social medias, to raise awareness of the event and NAFWS!
- Ashley Carlisle, Education Coordinator, will work on sending your t-shirt and medal once you’ve registered, so register early to get your swag, so you may wear them during your virtual run/walk.
In-person Participation: Thursday, May 12 at 6:30 am – 8:30 am. If you are attending the NAFWS 39th Annual National Conference in Miami, FL hosted by the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida. There will be an event location and course. You can pick up your medal/t-shirt from the conference registration desk. Please upload a run selfie in your swag with the hashtag #NAFWS2022SwampRun on your social medias, to raise awareness of the event and NAFWS!
- Transportation available to 5K course: Meet in Hotel Lobby at 5:50am, Shuttle Departs at 6:00 am.
- Safety Briefing 6:20 am, Race Starts at 6:30am
- Water Stations: Starting Line, Turn-around point and at Finish Line
If you have any questions, please contact: Ashley Carlisle, Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-466-1725 Ext. 4.