Aid Tribal fish and wildlife professionals navigate, pursue and apply the different aspects of contemporary research related issues including research guidance, data sovereignty, professional growth, funding, publications and academia involvement.
The Native American Fish & Wildlife Society recognizes the discussions and concerns regarding research on and about Tribal lands, resources and people. In December 2021, the NAFWS approved the creation of the Research and Publication Committee to aid in providing assistance in navigating research, authorship, data sovereignty, research impact and resources.
- Monday, April 24, 2023 – In-person/Virtual at the 40th Annual National Conference in Anchorage, AK
- Tuesday, May 9, 2023 – Virtual
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023 – Virtual
- Tuesday, July 11, 2023 – Virtual
- Tuesday, August 8, 2023 – Virtual
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023 – Virtual
- Tuesday, October 1o, 2023 – Virtual
** Research/Publication Committee Meetings for 2023 will be held every month on the 2nd Tuesday at 11 am Mountain Time. **